Jim Lahner <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:52:16 -0700
I am a list owner, but the software doesn't have a "real" name for me. For
example:
  _____

FROM: L-Soft list server at Epicor Software Corporation (1.8e)

TO: Christine  Hansen; Gary     Landers; No Name

A request for subscription to the VISTA list (Vista Community) has been
received from Scott Plank <[log in to unmask]>.

You can, at your discretion, send the following command to

[log in to unmask] to add this person to the list:

ADD VISTA [log in to unmask] Scott Plank

  _____

Do I need the list administrator to assign a real name to my email address,
or can I issue a command to do this myself?