Bill Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:56:37 -0330
Try the following.   Bill

 From the LISTSERV manual:

To add a personal password, send mail to LISTSERV with the command

PW ADD newpassword

in the body of the message. LISTSERV will request a confirmation via the
"OK" mechanism (see above) before it adds the password. If you want to
remove your password altogether, send the command

PW RESET

This command will also require confirmation. And finally, if you simply
want to change your personal password, send the command

PW CHANGE newpassword [PW=oldpassword]

If you do not include the old password in the command (e.g., you've
forgotten it), LISTSERV will request an "OK" confirmation. Otherwise, it
will act on the command without need for further confirmation (unless,
of course, the oldpassword provided is incorrect).