Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:54:09 -0500
Yes, it could be POSTMASTER which is part of the default FILTER.  ALSO,
why would *all* list members "CARE" that some other subscriber isn't
reading their mail and on vacation?

In general, automated responses should NOT be reflected back to the list.
 Can you say "email loop?"

My suggestion is to suspend (NOMAIL) or unsubscribe (DELETE) the original
subscriber.

YMMV.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State