Tue, 22 Oct 1996 04:39:09 -0500
First, forget about LSVPUT as you propably can no longer use it
(which I imagine you have figured out for yourself).

When trying to make the header changes via email are you getting
the header, editing it, then sending it back or are you trying to
do it some other way?

And, this may seem impertinent, but, are you allowing enough time
for the email?  Even on the same host it can sometimes take hours
for the command to be implemented or rejected, and yet many more
hours for a notice about it to reach you.  Just something to keep
in mind now that you don't have the interactive stuff.

I know the above is not phrased in the best manner, but I don't
want to ask *all* the questions I can think of as this would
be far too long.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L