Lou Schwing <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:58:34 -0800
At 11:58 PM +0100 1/28/98, Ed Paynter wrote:

>That's all fine, but if you have cc:Mail users (arrgh!) as we do, and they
>have been capable enough to SET DUAL for themselves so they can see the
>actual author of messages posted to your list (which cc:Mail ignorantly
>discards), SETting SUBJ just might not make them too happy.  Ed

I just said how to do it!  Not whether it was a good idea for your list or not!
 :)

Although, what appears in the subject line would still be untouched, no?

Might I suggest that if you disallow Hotmail or Juno, that you trash all
cc:Mail users too?  Put them out of their misery (and yours!) for their own
good...

Maybe we could create new header instructions?

*Default-Options= UNSUBscribe cc:Mail, norenew, never, donteventhinkaboutit

     ;^)

From the desk of a Eudora user....

Lou Schwing                          La Crescenta Presbyterian Church:
[log in to unmask]                http://www.primenet.com/~louschw/
        "Never discuss theology with a cat.." - Snoopy
        --- Discover REBORN! - A Christian Discussion Group ---
            http://www.primenet.com/~louschw/subscribe.html