Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 19 Feb 1994 10:45:52 EST
On Fri, 18 Feb 1994 14:02:41 CST Rich Winkel asked:
>The instructions which are sent with activ-l's indexes don't work for us.
>I'd like to write my own.  Could someone explain what I need to do to
>put the new instructions online?

To which Bruce Dienes replied on 19 Feb:
>Ask your listserv postmaster for a copy of the default MAILFORM...
>... Find the part that refers to index retrieval...

The index instructions aren't in the MAILFORM file.

The way to change the index instructions is to have a <listname> INDEX-H
file in your list's filelist.

Bill Gruber
City University of New York COmputer Center