Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:27:47 -0700
>Ask yourselves:  If you were interested in a list and every person on
>that list were subscribed under "conceal," would you have serious qualms
>about joining the list?   In "review=owner" aren't you imposing a "conceal"
>on each and every person?

I just did a quick check -- I belong to more than a dozen lists, and not one of them is reviewable by subscribers.  I manage another dozen or so lists, and keep them all purposefully set to review=owner.  So I guess my answer to your question (particularly in light of the fact that I never bothered to check before) has to be no ...

Sherry