Mikkel Scharff <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 00:38:08 +0100
Dear Rich Greenberg,

This is just to let you know that I had a troublefree change of e-mail addresses,
thanks to your and Pete Weiss' advice. Thanks to both of you.

-Mikkel Scharff

--
Please note AMENDED e-mail address: [log in to unmask]
(former "uni-c" now changed to "uni2")

Mikkel Scharff
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts
The School of Conservation
Esplanaden 34
DK-1263 Copenhagen K, DENMARK
tel +45 3374 4760 - fax +45 3374 4777
e-mail: [log in to unmask]   OR   [log in to unmask]