"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 14:58:33 -0500
I am part of a small faculty committee to identifiy problems and
advise our systems administrators. All of our student accounts are
cancelled at the end of each term (we have three trimesters), and
students have to reapply as soon as the next term starts. The process
of opening accounts for them takes at least two weeks. This makes it
very difficult to integrate computer use (including asking them
to maintain list membership) into the coursework.  Is this common
practice on university campuses?

Please, respond privately to [log in to unmask]

Thanks,  Ingrid Shafer