Ingrid Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:38:59 +0100
Wondered if anyone could help with a query I have.

Over the last few days subscribers using the physics.org domain have been automatically deleted from all of my lists. I have checked my subscribers lists and there is no one left with a physics.org address (there were about 20 on each list). Below is a sample from one of the daily monitoring reports I received:

                Last error: 5.2.0 550 5.2.0 Your domain does not have any MX
                            records.

All of the deleted addresses report the same error. I have contacted the Email Administrator who says there are no problems with the domain.

Has anyone come across a similar problem before?

Thanks
Ingrid

Ingrid Walker
Institute of Physics
76 Portland Place
London
W1B 1NT
Email: [log in to unmask]

This email (and attachments) are confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender, delete any copies and do not take action in reliance on it. Any views expressed are the author's and do not represent those of IOP, except where specifically stated. IOP takes reasonable precautions to protect against viruses but accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from virus infection. For the protection of IOP's systems and staff emails are scanned automatically."

Institute of Physics Registered in England under Registration No 293851
Registered Office:  76/78 Portland Place, London W1B 1NT