Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 May 1999 13:22:22 -0600
On Fri, 7 May 1999 14:25:09 -0400, "Weber, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I have the wa file placed in my cgi-bin, however it seems to be looking for
>some missing templates. Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get
>this running on my UNIX box?

Did you make an /etc/lsv-wa.config file as part of the installation?

We just updated the installation guide to make it more clear that this
is *required* rather than optional:

 4. Create a world-readable file called /etc/lsv-wa.config with the following
 two statements:

  PATH xxx
  URL yyy

 where 'xxx' is the absolute path to the directory you've just created in #3

 [ie, the /archives directory under the web server root]

 and 'yyy' is the URL to this directory (preferably relative).  For instance:

  PATH /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/archives
  URL /archives

 This file is required in order for the 'wa' script to be able to find these
 two resources.