Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 16:46:26 -0700
In the Error Report is an ongoing note of an error from a
non-subscribed address.  (This is from a full-auto list).

There have been discussions here about how to I think turn off
the bounce help Keyword, probe or test or ???, and identify the problem
by the bounces received.  I'd be happy to search the logs if I
know the correct word to be searching for.

May I have that language?  Or the procedure?

We had a similar problem this summer, and a troll, which may or
may not be connected.  I'm thinking I should probably track this
bounce down, that it might lead to identifying this summer's
culprit.

Sylvia

             Sylvia Caras, owner, MADNESS
            on [log in to unmask]