Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:46:06 -0500
Hi,

I have gone through documentation regarding the LISTSERV's DBMS support.
As I came to know it allows the subscriber related information to be stored
into database.

But is it possible to store, the actual contents of various postings made
to the list, also to  same database.

As I understand all these postings are stored in archives and probably
listserv internally has a database built into it where it put all the
information regarding these archives etc.. If that is the case , then only
LISTSERV  can understand that database and no external process can
understand that.

Please  clarify.

Thanks  in advance,
Gopal.