Thu, 20 Jul 1995 23:58:04 -0700
I have never identified the net.kook. His name is Robert Leon Johnson, and his
email address is [log in to unmask] As far as we can tell, he is coming
from the University of Colorado at Boulder.

The AUP at the University of Colorado specifically states that no one can use
an account there to harrass other users, yet RJ still has not been stopped.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH