Blaine Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:11:35 -0700
Colleagues,

Am getting a daily error report which includes 228 bounces between
01/26/2000 and 08/21/2000 for:

>228 01/26 08/21 Bill Banks <[log in to unmask]>
>                Last error: User unknown

The error report also includes this:

>Subscribers will be automatically deleted from the list when delivery
>errors have been reported for a period of 2 days or more, or when 10
>delivery errors have been received, whichever occurs first. Monitoring
>will cease after 3 days without any reported error.

Furthermore, I can't find him on my list.  Why isn't Listserv deleting
him?

This is getting aggrivating.  I know I'm missing something very simple...

Blaine Thompson