Gene V Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Mar 1993 21:25:14 -0700
   I'm taking plenty of gas these days about duplicates of mailings
  out of my LIST. Some subscribers are receiving multiple copies of
  mailings from the list. I check the list of subscribers and it seems
  impossible that the recipient appears more than once on the List.
  The victims love to point out publicly that only my list is at fault,
  though it is unclear whether they subscribe to others. The complaints
  stem from Michigan and Pennsylvania. Someone forwarded me a mailing
  from someone at Penn State (Pete Weiss?) that seemed to indicate that
  PA was experiencing a problem.
   Is there something that I as a list owner should be doing? Is there
  something that I should be telling these people to protect the reputation
  of my fine node?
   Suggestions appreciated.

GENE V GLASS                                    ATGVG at ASUACAD.BITNET
College of Education                            ATGVG at ASUACVAX.BITNET
Arizona State University       Internet Address:[log in to unmask]
Tempe, AZ 85287-2411                            [log in to unmask]
602-965-2692