Ione Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 11:15:51 +0000
Hi Kathleen, thanks for the post.

Kathleen Bruce wrote:

> Ione, I am not an "expert", but if I were you, I would do a
>
> Scan yourlist Pfizer
>
> to the listserv address, and see who is generating this error. If you are
> getting multiple errors of this nature from this person, then delete them.

Fortunately, I already know whose subscription is causing the problem,
and for now I have him set to nomail. However, I would much rather fix
his problem than dump him--we're a new, small, and collegial list, and I
want to figure this out.

I've just about decided (whether it's true or not) that this is being
caused by a firewall. Unfortunately, I haven't had an answer from
writing to Pfizer's postmaster. If I don't get any other ideas or info
by Monday, I'll tell my subscriber that he has to contact the system
administrator at Pfizer himself.

Thanks again for the help!

--
Ione

-- Ione L. Smith, DVM -- Department of Comparative Medicine --
-- University of Tennessee,  College of Veterinary Medicine --
       http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~ilsmith/SVME.html
          The Society for Veterinary Medical Ethics
      http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~ilsmith/ethics.html
          for all sides of the AR/AW/anti-AR debate
      http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~ilsmith/stereo.html
            the stereotypical behaviors database
        I am always willing to learn, however I do not
        always like to be taught. -- Winston Churchill