Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Oct 1993 17:28:35 -0400
Sorry to hear about your continued plight.  There is yet another level of
appeal you can go to, which would be the administrators of the node where
the Listserv is based.  Send the command GET NODENTRY GWUVM to the address
[log in to unmask] and you will receive a short file of technical
information, part of which show some names and addresses of the people in
charge of the GWUVM node.  Write to them about your problem, and point out
that no lower-level administrators have helped you out yet.

If you have still received no help one week after writing to them, please
let me know privately, since I am in the same city as GWUVM (and in fact
on a related node) and I can phone them up and ask them to deal with your
problem.

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]