Chris Gladish <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 May 2000 14:10:02 -0500
Hello all, I find myself confronted with a problem for which I don't have a
solution.  Whenever the owner/editor of a mailing list goes out of town, he
switches his Eudora settings to connect via a SMTP server belonging to MSN, but
keeps his identity the same (it still says it's from his standard campus
address).  However, Listserv (as it should) doesn't recognize him as the owner
under these settings.  The campus SMTP server doesn't allow any connections
from non-university sources.  Is there any setting I can tweak to allow him to
get through like this?

Thanks,
Chris