Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:46:09 -0500
I understand why Listserv doesn't want to let these types of messages
through, but there are so many people on my list who use mua that do it,
it is just impracticle to keep them from posting.

How do I let messages which generate the below error message through?

- -

The enclosed message, found in the MYLIST mailbox and shown under the
spool ID #### in the  system log, has been identified as  a possible
delivery error notice  for  the following  reason:  "Sender:",  "From:"
or  "Reply-To:"  field pointing to the list has been found in mail body.

Chris Barnes                              AOL IM: CNBarnes
[log in to unmask] (also MSN IM)        Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes