Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 05:52:27 -0400
On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Winship wrote:

> Lest you ask, the point of that is the use (misuse ?) of the term "classic"
> as a marketing term rather than a true discriptor, which I do not like
> (gasp! really?!?!).

Douglas, when was the last time you took a vacation and got away from
computers? Perhaps this would be a good time to consider a relaxing
break for a week or two. Speaking as a born and raised Philadelphian,
allow me to recommend Philadelphia as your next vacation spot. It
has so much to offer those who are into classic American history
and its close to the New Jersey beaches. :)