Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 22:12:19 EST
On Wed, 15 Nov 1995 22:34:31 -0500 Kathleen Bruce said:
>I received a note from someone today asking for help with a Prodigy address.
>
>She writes:
>">My address [log in to unmask] shows up as [log in to unmask]
>>when I try to post.  "
>
>The list does not allow her to post, since her address shows up in her notes
>and header in a diff form than the way she subscribed.

    If her address currently shows up as [log in to unmask] whenever
      she posts, have her post a message to listserv to resubscribe under
      that address.  You can then delete the old subscription.

    If the address from which she posts varies and is beyond her control,
      then you can add subscriptions for her under each of the variants,
      setting all but one of them to NOMAIL.

    Judith Hopkins
       Listowner of Autocat     [log in to unmask]