"De La Cruz, Pablo" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:06:17 -0500
Thanks Chuck. I'm actually not the right person to answer this question;
therefore, I'm including in the CC the person that will be able to
facilitate the answer.

Thanks again and I really appreciate your response.

Pablo R. De La Cruz
Systems Administrator
Information Technology
CUNY Graduate Center
Off. 212.817.7307
Fax. 212.817.1615
-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Accentuated Brandname Creativity, Inc.
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 10:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Wrong Domain Name!

Pablo,

The validity of "GC.listserv.cuny.edu" depends on the relationships
between
the different CUNY computers, and the structure of your e-mail address
seems
to signal that that validity is now questionable. You have a "GC"
computer
that is not now served by your "listserv" server; has the configuration
been changed to undo that relationship, or did it never exist?

Chuck Brandstater