Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:15:21 -0400
Just installed the evaluation of Listserv 14.5 on Windows 2003 server, and
am having a weird problem.  I set up 4 test accounts (all various emails of
mine), the confirmation emails sent out fine, and I was able to to confirm
all the accounts.  However, when I try to post to the test list that I set
up, no posts end up going through, they never make it to the archives, etc.
 I've looked all over to see what settings I might have wrong, but I'm not
finding anything.

I need to show the test setup to my client so that they will release the
funds to purchase, but I can't do that until they
can test and make sure everything works the way that they want it.  Anyone
have any ideas as to what might be happening here?

Thanks,

Ray