"Lorenz, Sabine" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:02:40 +0200
>>I checked the listserv-logs and there is no message sent to her.
>

>As you described this, this is NOT a problem in her RECEIVING
>email, but a problem in what is LISTSERV-generated to her.
>
>I think it would be of value for you to show us all of the
>list definition keywords along with all of the output (not
>just the editted options) of the command
>
>Q listname FOR subscriber
>
>(removing userid for her).
>
>/Pete

The header of the list is the following (I only removed the owner
keyword because it is not me):

   GAMS user list

   Review= Owners          Subscription= Open,Confirm Send= PRIVATE
   Notify= Yes             Reply-to= List,Ignore      Files= Yes
   Validate= Yes           X-Tags= Comment
   Notebook= Yes,/home/listserv/notebook/gams-l,Monthly,Public
*
   Errors-To= Owners
   Renewal= NONE

The result of the command Q listname FOR subscriber is:

   > Q GAMS-L FOR user-address
   Subscription options for user-address, list GAMS-L:

   MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
   SUBJECTHDR     Full (normal) mail headers with list name in message
               subject
   NOREPRO        You do not receive a copy of your own postings
   NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

   Subscription date: 8 Jun 2005

   One matching entry found.

   Summary of resource utilization
    CPU time:        0.000 sec