Ken Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:56:38 -0700
Currently most lists I manage in a broadcast only capacity use
validate=yes,confirm requiring the list owner to respond OK to any
message sent to the lists.

I am looking to use the return path and the e-mail address to provide
for the validate function on a particular list - does Listserv support
this?  Only one address and return path is allowed to send to this list,
so that seems to me like the best way to validate for this list.

How would the validate command be used (syntax) to provide that type of
verification?

--KEN