Bill Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 May 2002 18:54:45 -0230
Pete,

I did not mean to imply that I was not going to write to the rest.   I
already have.   And there are no digest subscribers to the list, or not from
that host name.

The problem is not being helped along by the fact that the people at the old
host name are being unhelpful (for example, they will not create a mailtpl
file for the list on the old domain name so I can use a banner to remind
people with every message;   nor will they forward messages to the new host:
at midnight on June 28 the old host is cut off, and the new one starts.   We
hope).

What I was hoping for was a special mail command such as "send mail to
LISTNAME with NOMAIL for *@* < FILENAME" that would allow me to send mail
directly to list subscribers set to NOMAIL.   Those who are not, will get
reminders weekly at first, then daily, until it is all behind us.  I already
have a list of subscribers (using Q with....), but this list is not static,
of course.

Bill

Bill