Tue, 23 Jan 1996 00:19:19 -0600
>>> Now, I'll ask my question:
  A subscriber to the mailing list is complaining that they are receiving
digests, yet their subscription options don't mention any digest
options.  Furthermore, I removed the digest option over a week ago.

* MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
<<<

How recently did you do this query?  And, what do you mean when you say
you "removed the digest option?"  Do you mean you got rid of it as an
option for the entire list?  If so, sorry, your list header has
Digests= Yes,...    which means digests are a subscription option.

As I said before, try setting Vickie MAIL and see what happens.  For that
matter, have her do it.  Her address seems to match her sub so there
should be no reason she can't.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L