John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:25:23 -0400
> hello,
>
> alright, i have know idea what to do, but i own a listserve :
> [log in to unmask] and there has been a change in our leadership and want to
> either add someone else to the owners list or change it to them, how do i
> do this?
> oh yeah, i don't remember what my password was.

Go to:  http://lists.asu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?GETPW1=LMGT1
Follow instructions to get a new password. Once you have final
confirmation, go to this link and log in with your address and new PW.
http://lists.asu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LMGT1

Now select "Configuration" and you will be presented with this:
Ack= No
Confidential= Service
Notify= Yes
Reply-to= Sender,Respect
List-Address= [log in to unmask]
Review= Private
Send= Private
Default-Options= Repro
Notebook= Yes,/listserv/archives/mcstud,Monthly,Private
Owner= [log in to unmask]

This list was created by APRMI:LIST_create on Wed Oct 16 09:32:23
MST 2002

Now you either want to change:
Owner= [log in to unmask]
to the new owner address or add a second line like this:

Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]

I also question that this is correct:
List-Address= [log in to unmask]