Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:00:29 -0500
Hello.  I'm hoping you could lend a hand with something...

I have a WELCOME message set up on one of my lists that displays perfectly
on my home account using MS-Outlook.  However, the same message in cc:Mail
does not word-wrap correctly and looks bad.  I have added the .FO ON
command to the beginning of the message and this forces it to wrap
correctly in cc:Mail as well, but it prints the .FO ON command as part of
the message.

Another caveat to this is I also have a Subject: line in the beginning of
the message.  When I put:

.FO ON
Subject:  Welcome to Horizons-99!

It ignored the Subject line and used the generic version, and included the