Deborah Cresswell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:48:27 +0000
Rich Greenberg wrote:

> On Jan 18, 10:46am, Deborah Cresswell wrote:
>
> } I am wanting to be able to see the activity of one of our lists (who
> } subscribes and signsoff etc). I do believe that this kind of thing is
> } stored in the log files (is this correct?) Are there any parameters that
> } I should be setting in the list headers so that I can view this
> } activity.
>
> In the header, *Notify= [owner] [owners] [user@node]
>
> --
Sorry, I didn't explain myself correctly....

This list has alot of activity, I used to have *Notify = owner and I had
400 emails hurtling towards me in one go after 4hrs...this will clog up
my emails....so I wanting to view the activity via another method and
would want all activity displayed within one email.

Is this possible through the *DIGEST= parameter.

Thanks
Debs