"Robert E. King" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 02:01:45 -0400
This is one that I haven't been able to find an answer to in the manual ...

One of my subscribers recieves mail via a BBS that cannot figure out
what to do with mail that has "To: Multiple recipients of list..."
The sysop has to read each message individually trying to figure out
who it belongs to. Needless to say, we've got some upset folks here ...

So, my question: Is there a parameter that I can set/change so that the
individual subscriber's address appears in the To: line?

Thanks,

Valorie King
listowner: TAGFAM    http://www.access.digex.net/~king/tagfam.html