Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:53:17 -0500
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Glenn Darwin wrote:

> Well, I tried to tell them all this but they refused to listen.
> Maybe they will figure it out on their own.  Thanks Ben.

As Ben said, don't hold your breath. Might also follow the advice of
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy: don't panic (sometimes difficult
to do when people are screaming at you for something to be fixed and
the honest answer "I don't know, I'm trying to figure it out" simply
will not do) and always know where your towel is.   Douglas