Wed, 3 Apr 1996 21:27:52 -0600
On Wed, 3 Apr 1996, Sylvie McGee wrote:
> do little editing on our list, but occasionally do some. When I need to, I
> save the messages out to a folder called edit, drop into my shell, invoke
> pico as my editor, and open the folder. I do all the editing at once, just
> moving through the folder as if it were one large file (which in pico it
> then is), close it up, and then go back into Pine and bounce the edited
> messages. It actually doesn't take much time at all, and works fine.

I've thought of trying that but am usually busy when I have to do such
things and haven't gotten around to trying it.  I just do it the way I
know works, which is more cumbersome, but I don't like trying experiments
when I'm rushed (which is the only time I usually think of them).
I think I'll try that next time the need arises.  Thanks.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L