Mon, 14 Aug 1995 00:10:11 -0500
Pre-postscript: You have both Send= Private and send= editor.  Need to
fix that (and see my real p.s. about arrangement of your header so
you don't miss things of that sort).

> My problem is, I can't seem to get my list set to where the messages come
> to me, for editing and approval.  I put send= editor <and> editor= Owner
> and the list seems to stay unmoderated.  something simple I'm missing?

If in doubt, try Editor= [log in to unmask]
rather than Owner (you can do the same for Send= if you like, i.e.
Send= Owner or Send= [log in to unmask]) (it does work that way, doesn't
it guys?)).

> *  Errors-to= Owners
> *  Review= Owner           Subscription= Open       Send= Private
> *  Notify= Yes             Reply-to= List,Respect   Files= No
> *  Confidential= No        Validate= yes,confirm    X-Tags= Yes
> *  Stats= Normal,Private   Ack= No
> *  Notebook= Yes,B,Monthly,Private    Default-options= Repro
> *  Mail-via= Distribute    Auto-Delete= Yes
> *  Daily-threshold= 100    list-address= listname
> *  Topics= Info            Default-topics= Info,other
> *  send= editor   <---------------------
> *  editor= Owner  <---------------------

Don't recall off-hand, do keywords in the header have to at least start
with upper case?  Never tried it and wouldn't think so, but have run in
to other things that required a specific case with LISTSERV so ain't
sure.  A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds (not an
exact quote as I don't remember it), right Eric? ;-)

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L

P.S.  It is purely a matter of preference, but if I were you I'ld change
the header to a straight line format, one keyword per line.  To my
wandering mind it is much easier to keep everything as one wants it with
that arrangement, even if it does take more screens to display (and the
program doesn't care which way you do it, so I opt for what is most
intelligible, at a glance, to me).