Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 06:14:57 -0800
Outlook Express is the main reason my list is configured with "Reply-to=
Both,Ignore"  This way BOTH the list and sender address is in the To box of
replies, the only challenge is training folks to REMOVE the list address if they
wish the reply to be private.  If they leave both, then the original sender gets
the message twice - which is nice if they are on digest they'll get a reply long
before they see the digest (but sometimes confuses those who are on
individual messages).  We also have new subscribers on moderation for the
first few posts to insure that they don't post something to the list that was
meant to be private.