Marilyn Knapp Litt <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 09:39:20 -0500
This has been under discussion:

>one subscriber (only one so far) must have his personal email set to
insert his own address in the >"Reply To:" field. Therefore, when list
members reply to his posts they end up responding to his >private address
instead of the list.

I had this problem last week and a fellow listowner suggested I send an
e-mail to postmaster@[user's ISP]  The ISP must have considered it their
problem because I received an e-mail requesting the user to call.  I don't
know why they didn't e-mail him (!), but hope this will resolve it.  My
users are generally new to computers.  This individual didn't know why his
address was formatted in this fashion when I contacted him.

Marilyn Knapp Litt
incountry-women-list
railroad-retirees-list