"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 13:45:00 EST
>does anybody has created some templates for any list in german ?
>If so, would you send me a copy ?

I searched for all LISTSERV sites from country DE; issued
ad INDEX to each; searched the output for MAILTPL; issued
GET listname MAILTPL and found a few.  Here are some of the
names of some public lists that contain Deutsche

   AKGIS-L
   SIGI-L
   LSVFOR-L
   WUALEX-L

Many look the same and have the comments:

.*   Autor:          Siegfried Schmitt
.*                   Zimmer o-402
.*                   Klosterweg 28
.*                   D-76131 Karlsruhe
.*
.*   E-Mail:         [log in to unmask]

There is also a copyright notice in most (all?) of them.

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                "I get paid by the millisecond"