Lyonette Louis-Jacques <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 1993 08:39:25 CST
Can someone please send me info re where in the list header the names of the
moderators go?  What is the header type for the moderators?  I've seen
EDITOR=, OWNER=, but what the one for the moderator?  And is there one for
monitoring a list (not seeing the messages before they get sent, but
responding after the fact to messages that aren't on the list topic or are
advertisements, etc. directly to the poster)?

Thanks in advance!
Lyo.
----

Lyonette Louis-Jacques                   Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Foreign and International Law Librarian    BITNET:  uclllou@uchimvs1
and Lecturer in Law                         Phone:  (312) 702-9612
University of Chicago D'Angelo Law Library    Fax:  (312) 702-0730
1121 E. 60th St., Chicago, IL  60637 U.S.A.    "Bouki pa sot anko"