Gary Gladstone <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:18:35 -0500
Hello, Folks:

I'm sorry to drop out of the blue like this and hope this is not inappropriate.

I've been an occasional reader of the digests and now have an sudden
unexpected problem.

We've been running four LISTSERV lists for a total of 2,000 subscribers.

Our ISP  (in NYC) has been bought and doesn't want to continue
hosting our 4 licensed  LISTSERV lists.

We cannot afford to use the otherwise very desirable Lsoft EASE services.

Does anybody know of an ISP (NYC area preferred) with LISTSERV
experience who can host us?

Any suggestions would be dearly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Gary Gladstone
--

Gary Gladstone                                        Photo News Network
http://www.gladstone.com                        http://www.photonews.net