Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:17:06 -0400
The only way to solve your puzzle is to examine the gory details of the
specific message in question.

The documentation for the Reply-to list header keyword explains clearly
that it will not work every time because some software products do not
respect it. In most cases the List Owner does not have the power to
force all list subscribers to use only the better software products.

If you get hold of all the header lines and can figure out which
software was used to send the message, then you'll be closer to a
solution - and you can take up the matter with the email client software
developers.

It's also possible that the subscriber changed the TO: address by hand
when composing the message.