"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 09:41:09 -0600
I realized when the original question arrived that this wasn't on
topic in the sense of dealing with the *technical* aspects of list-
management.  However, I responded in public because I also assumed
that other list owners have the same experience I do, that my
subscribers approach me with all sorts of computer-related questions.
For me being a list owner is more than dealing with subscriptions
and error messages, it involves *helping* our subscribers become
computer-literate, and the question concerning Netscape, especially
from an overseas subscriber, seemed important enough to address.
Maybe the fact that my lists and web-site deal with Catholicism
and the development of a Global Ethic tends to motivate me to
take a "pastoral" approach!  Of course,  I might assume the same
for the owner of prist-l, deacon-l, and osb-l!

Peace, Ingrid Shafer
vatican2, g-ethic, and http://astro.temple.edu/~arcc