"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 01:25:59 -0700
Kenneth, regarding the WAFFLE de-gestifier you mentioned, is it
configurable?  Can it de-gestify a listserv digest?  Do they offer the
source code for it?

Or could some C or perl wizard write a unix version of a de-gestifier to
degistify one of our listserv digests?

I too prefer the digest, however if you wanted to make some personal
replies, then breaking it up would be nice.  Or, if you are on a system
that limits the _number_ of mail items you receive, then it would be
really cool to receive the digest in 1 message, then explode it locally
and manipulate each one as you see fit (sort to folders, reply, etc).

Maybe someone at Lsoft has a comment on this?  Thoughts?