Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:28:29 +1000

>In particular the message that they would like ammended is the one
>that is returned from listserv to a moderator when a message is
>awaiting approval to be send to the subscribers. I notice this
>message is encoded in the lsv binary, and after looking at the
>documentation I have not found a way to make it so 'my own'
>message can be sent to the moderator(s).

If it's not in default.mailtpl then you can't change it.  There are several
'hard-coded' messages in LISTSERV and, unfortunately, this is one of them.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.