Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:15:16 -0400
On Sun, 12 Aug 2001, Tom Rawson wrote:

> Anyone else seeing more MSN errors than usual lately?  Anything to be
> done, other than tell these folks to get a different ISP?

I have been seeing an unusually large number of errors from msn.com since
April. All of the errors referred to DNS problems. I called MSN's tech
support line at least two months ago. They said it was a known problem on
their end and that they were working on it. A few weeks ago, these errors
started to decrease in number, but I still get an ocassional DNS failure
for a MSN address. The error always says "CNS lookup failed".