Eric Bourland <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 11:00:03 -0800
Hello,

I'm having some problems and could use some help. I've RTFM but I have
not found any solutions. I'd be very grateful for any sagely advice
anyone can offer.

My mailing list has a number of problems with it, and they may be
related. The first is, it's quite slow. Messages posted to it take 1-4
days to get circulated to the people on the list. (The lag time varies.)

Another problem is the INFO REFCARD command. When any member of the list
sends that command, she or he gets inundated with 5-6 responses that are
sent every hour, on the hour, for a day.

I'm having trouble finding references to these problems in any of the
LISTSERV manuals. So I wonder if it's a LISTSERV-related problem.

Ideas, anyone? My thanks. If you're local to DC and supply a brilliant
solution to my problem I'll buy you lunch.

Eric Bourland
Academy for Educational Development