Sat, 17 Jun 2000 13:28:07 -0600
Hi, this from my own new [and only] local ISP..

I sent her all the documentation from
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq.stm#5.16

and that didn't seem to do it.

I told her I was forwarding her question to the list and will forward the
answer on to her.. THANKS for any help anyone can give!

  .. CK

From:                   "Jackie Bates" <[log in to unmask]>
Copies to:              <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: (Fwd) test if NULL not working on listserv
Date sent:              Sat, 17 Jun 2000 11:48:14 -0500

The blocking of NULL return addresses stops thousands of junk mail
per month.  We don't block NULL addresses after I checked, so I don't
know what the problem is.  What valid reason do they offer not to add
the return address?  It seems that would help a lot of sites block
SPAM and they would be for that?  I also checked the vix blackhole
list to see if they are on it, but I didn't see their ip address
listed.

Jackie Bates