"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 09:32:00 EDT
>Peter Weiss pointed out the ROADMAP tutorial.  I am sorry I am
>one of those who have not being paying close attention here.  He
>mentioned that archives may be available, would somebody be kind
>enough to point out where I might begin to look.

Here's a tutorial on accessing the tutorial:

To find out the location of any LISTSERV list, ask any listserv!

LIST GLOBAL listname

Alternatively, if a public list, use LISTSERV's GLX feature via e-mail:

listname-SERVER@LISTSERV or [log in to unmask]

INDEX listname

Thus, e-mail road-map-server@listserv or @listserv.net

/Pete