Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:52:36 -0300
A first thing to check is her spam filtering: many systems and
system administrators inadvertently configure the filter to keep
out so-called "bulk mailing" and prevent their users from
receiving listserv mail.

-- Russ

Hi all,

I have a subscriber who doesn't receive any more the e-Mails of a list
she is subscribed.
She is subscribed from some years and she did receive the e-mails until
April 2005.
Since Mai 2005 she doesn't receive the e-mails any more.
I checked that she is really subsribed to the list and her subscriber
options are:
MAIL
SUBJECTHDR
NOREPRO
NOACK

I checked the listserv-logs and there is no message sent to her.
I subscribed her to a test-list and sent her a test. She got it and I
see in the logs that the message is sent to her.

Is there any other option I forgot or why is ist possible that there is
no message sent although she is subscribed and not set to NOMAIL?

Thanks in advance,
Sabine

Sabine Lorenz
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
Inst. f. Wissenschaftliches Rechnen (IWR)
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen

Tel: 07247-828633
e-mail: [log in to unmask] Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/