Dennis Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:10:23 CEST
Pete,

Thanks.  I'll have a closer look at these over the weekend.

But for my first reactions:
The Index option is one I rarely recommend to our members,  simply because we are looking for "members", NOT just "subscribers".  And being set to receive only the INDEX, is not even close to being a "member".

The SEARCH option is also quite usable, via email, and much easier for our members with only 386s.  (CETEFL-L is absolutely committed to ensuring low-technology access.)

Dennis